Emma is open to commission enquiries, for both inside and outside display. She has experience working with various clients to realise their ideas; “I enjoy the collaborative journey of designing a unique piece of art tailored to the client’s setting and wishes. I also welcome the new ideas generated from these experiences.” Feel free to get in touch to discuss your ideas, however specific or vague they may be.
- ‘Diver’, private client, Surrey
- ‘Pendulum’ private client, Dundee
- ‘Amelia Edwards tribute’ Churchill Retirement Homes, Bristol.
- ‘Majestic’ private client, Bristol.
- ‘Murmuration’ Bowden Hall Hotel, Gloucester.
Pendulum’ commissioned by an ex gymnast for their home
‘Amelia Edwards tribute‘. Public Sculpture, commissioned by Churchill Retirement homes. Located Henleaze, North Bristol.
Bronze, installed into stone wall
- Initial discussions will explore what you are looking to commission; including the subject, medium and size as well as your budget and time frame.
- Where possible, Emma will then meet you to discuss further and visit the site you intend to display sculpture, failing this please provide photographs & measurements of space.
- Emma will provide drawings to confirm the proposed design and once a price has been agreed and deposit paid, will begin work on the project.
- Emma will show you the clay sculpture, prior to it going to be cast, so any minor adjustments can be discussed.
- It takes three to four months to cast the sculpture and then Emma will oversee the installation herself.