Emma is open to commission enquiries, for both inside and outside display. She has experience working with various clients to realise their ideas; “I enjoy the collaborative journey of designing a unique piece of art tailored to the client’s setting and wishes. I also welcome the new ideas generated from these experiences.” Feel free to get in touch to discuss your ideas, however specific or vague they may be.
- ‘Diver’, private client, Surrey
- ‘Pendulum’ private client, Dundee
- ‘Amelia Edwards tribute’ Churchill Retirement Homes, Bristol.
- ‘Majestic’ private client, Bristol.
- ‘Murmuration’ Bowden Hall Hotel, Gloucester.
- Initial discussions will explore what you are looking to commission; including the subject, medium and size as well as your budget and time frame.
- Where possible, Emma will then meet you to discuss further and visit the site you intend to display sculpture, failing this please provide photographs & measurements of space.
- Emma will provide drawings to confirm the proposed design and once a price has been agreed and deposit paid, will begin work on the project.
- Emma will show you the clay sculpture, prior to it going to be cast, so any minor adjustments can be discussed.
- It takes three to four months to cast the sculpture and then Emma will oversee the installation herself.